Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, January 19, 2009

7 facts about me

1. i never put on make up on my face but i wish to try it and have my own make up set :D

2. i dont have any stilettos but i really wanna have it! i think i will look taller than my real size if im wearing it :P
3. i really love to collect cute stuff!
4. People always said that my eldest sister is my twin. Well, she is 7YEARS older than me!
5. I love to cook and perhaps i love to eat too!:D
6. I wish to have body like J.Lo :P


7. My dream car is fairladyZ :D




3 comments:

Darab Dua said...

ya!
no 5 tuh gapo?
sedak molek napok
ude besar2.
haha~

[[LiL MiSs NotY]] said...

hahaha.. tu macroni bakar pah letok cheese.. nt ya bui resipi.. hehehhe

Fadzlina said...

Thank you very much for emphasising the fact that I'm 7 years older than you! The credit still goes to me. The more you increase the figure the more credits I get.I mean there is nothing better to be proud of than to look young when I'm actually reaching 30! Hahaha. Oh and if I were to think outside the box, people is actually trying to say you look like a 30-year-old fat lady.