Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, December 14, 2008

long hiatus

sorry for a long hiatus. i've been busy since last week bcuz of midterm BPB and BED and also the fitness test. well im done with all the midterm and now only have a few assignments and presentation to submit. talking bout the midterm, i think all my paper sucks. i couldnt do well for BPB and BED.:( n now i have to double up my effort to study for final. i need to get at least 2 DL cert. I ady got 1 n now i need 1 more. Plz2 luck.. i need u to be on my side for this comming final
"aim for the moon even if u fail, u'll be among the stars".
---------------------------------------------

i did have a blissful weekend last week. My grandma and cuzzie was not at home. So me and sister decided to spend my weekend with bro who stay at grandma's house.

Friday - arrived at Kajang around 8. Then have our dinner at Nora's Kitchen. Zulfa, my bro's fren, recommend us to eat there. The food there especially tomyam was awesome. I have 2 plate of rice .. heheheh:D

Saturday- went to OU. I didnt buy anyhting bcuz i dont have shopping mood. im waiting for "Ms. Santa Claus" to bring back new tops end of this january.. hehehe:D we headed to William Stall to have our dinner.
mine: carbonara spaghetti

bro's: nasi goreng ketam

sis's: noodle with ayam pandan(if im not mistaken)

sunday: woke up at 10 then went to klcc with bro and zulfa. again, i didnt shop anything except bought some for cookies. i could resist my temptation bila lalu dpn kedai famos amos. the smell of cookies was so tempting! around 6pm blk rumah terus packing then went back to Mlaka.

2 comments:

mizzwanix said...

wah.DL tue.hahaha kak long baye pung xnpk.sohko nk dpt.muahahahah =)) chayok2!! bleh tue sem nie.hehehe :D lapa weyh tngk gordon blue.uhuhhu

Nor Shazwina Shahnaz said...

sila buat tag ye nanti. hehe.